Breast Center in Gainesville, FL
Our health library contains a wide source of information regarding breast health. The information in the health library does not replace the advice of a doctor. Please be advised that this information is made available to assist our patients to learn more about their breast health.
Breast Screening Tests
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer (BRCA) Gene Test
- Breast Ultrasound
- Clinical Breast Examination
- Breast Self Exam
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Breast
- Mammogram False Positives
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Breast MRI vs. Mammogram
Breast Cancer Resources
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Facts
- Breast Cancer Prevention Tips
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer Types
- Multifocal Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer, Metastatic or Recurrent
- Breast Cancer: Hormone Therapy for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer: Lymph Node Surgery for Staging Cancer
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Breast Cancer Screening and Dense Breasts: What Are My Options?
- Breast Cancer Screening: When Should I Start Having Mammograms?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Breast Reconstruction After a Mastectomy?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Breast-Conserving Surgery or a Mastectomy for Early-Stage Cancer?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Chemotherapy for Early-Stage Breast Cancer?
- Breast Cancer: What Should I Do if I’m at High Risk?
- Breast Cancer: What Should I Know About Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer?
- Osteoporosis: Should I Have a Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) Test?
- Osteoporosis: Should I Take Bisphosphonate Medicines?